If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or products and services offered on or through it.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe type of information we collect from you may include: your name, email address, street address, country, IP address and information about your web browser and operating system collected automatically by our log mechanisms.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is absolutely optional to you.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the information for purposes :
- to enable you to access and use our Website and eDeJure Platform
- to contact and communicate with you; for among others invoicing; products and services
- to operate and improve our website and eDeJure Platform
You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the opt-out process described below.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities when you fail to pay for goods or services provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- Google Analytics – for the purpose of analysing your interaction with our website and to improve our services (data stored in the USA).This does not include your legal case or customer information.
- Yotpo – for the purpose of collecting your feedback (data stored in the USA).This does not include your legal case or customer information.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer our user databases, together with any personal and non-personal information contained in those databases, to the extent permissible by law. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser who adheres to same privacy principles as in this policy.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, you have the right to contact us and correct your information.
Deletion: You have right to be forgotten. If you wish to remove all your personal data from our systems please contact us on the email address specified below.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached any of the privacy principles mentioned in this policy and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the email address below.
Notification: In case of a privacy breach, we will notify any affected data subjects as soon as possible and the relevant supervisory authority in the European Union.
5. STORAGE AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. All your personal information (with the exception of Google analytics) is stored in New Zealand in a security (ISO27001) certified datacentre. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- to collect your consent or restriction of processing personal information
- analyse your use of our website and services
For any questions, notices or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.